STRATECHI & JOE NEWSUM
I've been a CEO, CFO, CMO, and COO, combined with over seven years of strategy consulting experience at McKinsey and Mercer, an MBA from the Tuck School of Business, and a B.S. from Stanford. Over my 20 year career, I've never been satisfied with strategy and leadership content. About 5 years ago, I took up the challenge to create Stratechi with the goal of simplifying strategy and leadership.
It's been a great journey as Stratechi has helped thousands of individuals and teams to develop strategies and their leadership skills. I invite you to explore Stratechi. Hopefully, you too will find something that will help you think through your strategies and develop your leadership skills.
I invite you to connect with me on LinkedIn and send me your thoughts and suggestions about Stratechi.
And like or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
For something different, read about my one year with intermittent fasting. Read here.
- 5 years as a strategy consultant & thought leader
- Focused on Strategy, Technology, & Org Effectiveness across industries
- Co-taught Mini-MBA curriculum
- Led project to launch the Management Innovation eXchange
- 2 years as a strategy consultant
- Founding member of the Digital Strategy Practice
- 6th fastest growing company (INC. 2013) - leader in portable solar power
- Tripled valuation in 2 years and sold to NRG
- Leader in Customer Experience SaaS
- CFO & CMO
- 3 year run with 11x sales increase, decreasing costs, and positive net income
- $3 billion sporting goods retailer
- SVP of Marketing, SVP of Store Operations
- Led transformation of 15,000 store team members
- Launched loyalty program & digital transformation with $120m budget
- B.S. in Science, Technology & Society with a focus in Computer Science
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society, Varsity Track & Field Team
If you would like to connect on a particular topic, please let us know...